Becoming a Successful Entrepreneur Step by Step Guides
How to Decide to Be an Entrepreneur, Candid Entrepreneur Aspiring Entrepreneur? What are the characteristics of Successful Entrepreneurs? Information and things to do to be an entrepreneur.
Step 1 - Deciding to Become an Entrepreneur
Below are the main reasons why a person decided to become an entrepreneur.
1. Life is not fair. Life is what we do and what we can do with it. Life makes no promises and owes us nothing. Whatever we do, things happen and throws our efforts aside. Since no one owes us anything, we have to go and get what we want ourselves.
"LIFE IS NOT FAIR, GET USED IN IT." - BILL GATES
2. Nobody is equal. There are always winners and losers in life, and the way one thinks is subject to either of these two options. For example, players who are more successful than their colleagues are always more valuable and therefore earn more.
3. Be your own boss. History has shown us that good fortune can only be possible with a successfully managed business. Employees, on the other hand, are only resources that work for business owners to earn more money. If you work for someone else, you are only working to make their dreams come true. Good fortune is only a dream achievable for successful entrepreneurs.
4. Time is the most precious thing. Time is the only thing we can't get back. For this reason, time should be planned and lived in a better way than anything else. Realize that the price for everything is time, nothing is free.
“TIME IS THE MONEY OF YOUR LIFE. TIME IS MONEY YOU HAVE AND YOU ONLY DECIDE HOW TO SPEND IT. BUT IF YOU DO NOT CARE, OTHER PEOPLE WILL DECIDE FOR YOU. " - CARL SANDBURG
5. Love what you do. You spend most of your life working. That's why you should enjoy your work. You have to be sure of what you like or will love.
6. Be ambitious. Believe that you came into this world to accomplish great things. Convince yourself that no matter what happens, you will always win what you want. Remember, you have to desire success more than breathing.
7. Nobody cares about you. Most people only care what they can take from you. The things you learn in school don't work in real life. That's why you need to start adding your own value to life. People only value other people if they have the skills and qualities to meet their needs.
8. Trust yourself. You are on your own. People you trust will not always be around. Even if they do, you shouldn't use people you trust as a stepping stone to success. If you use a person to achieve what you want, it actually means that person controls you, not that person.
9. Invest in yourself. Spend money investing in yourself. Each course, book and seminar will add extra value to your knowledge and skills. Never stop learning. Learn constantly. It should be your goal to be successful by embracing lifelong learning.
10. Develop your perspective. Imitate the ideas and perspectives of great thinkers on life. Open your mind and be willing to make changes for the better. When you can define what you need to improve your perspective, it will be easier for you to find new ways to improve your thinking.
11. Be positive. Life becomes easier when you try to see the good things instead of seeing the bad things in life. My optimization can be learned, so start learning right away.
12. Anything can be learned. If someone can achieve something, you can too; you can do even better! Do not keep people who set limits for you in your life.
Step 2 - The Aspiring Entrepreneur Candidate
Step 2 consists of principles that distinguish between someone who wants to be an entrepreneur and an aspiring entrepreneur candidate.
1. Never be a victim. You cannot control everything that happens to you, but you can control how you react to what happens to you. Try to minimize your negative outputs. Accept yourself and those around you as they are. That's when you will have the power to change things. Focus on what you can do for yourself instead of focusing on what's done to you. While starting a business is hard enough, don't make your job even more difficult by thinking the world is against you.
“A POWERFUL, SUCCESSFUL MAN IS NEVER A VICTOR OF THOSE WHO ARE HERE AND FINISH. HE SHOULD CREATE SUITABLE CONDITIONS AND SUBMIT EVERYTHING AS IT WANT WITH ITS OWN POWER AND ENERGY. " - ORISON SWETT MARDEN
2. There is no magic wand in real life. You cannot rely on shortcuts or links in life. It's just foolish to convince yourself that this situation will be different for you. It is important to work hard.
3. Be confident and reliable. How can you expect someone else to trust you if you don't trust yourself? You must have deep faith in yourself and your decisions. Confidence is not something you can "pretend". You have to really trust yourself, because whether or not someone trusts them can tell you from miles away. The trick to being confident is to admit that you don't know everything. However, while accepting this, you should not hesitate to reveal all you know in your works. Whatever your job, know that you are the best person to do that job. Be the person you want to be. Make sure you keep your promises to win people's trust and don't make promises that you cannot fulfill.
“CONFIDENCE IS CONTAGIOUS. JUST AS SELF-INSECURITY IS CONTAGIOUS. " - VINCE LOMBARDI
4. First impressions are permanent. Stand out with what you are best at. Be the best instead of the cheapest! I suggest you to read our other articles for the first impression.
5. Don't wait for permission. Many people will be a hindrance, not a support, to put your thinking into action. So give yourself the OK command again. Don't let others dictate your life.
6. Take a big step forward. Get ideas from small things and mistakes and take big steps. Never stop. Taking action is a process. Never lose yourself by analyzing. For more information about this, you can read our articles on "The Importance of Acting Fast in Entrepreneurship".
"TAKING ACTION IS THE MEASURE OF INTELLIGENCE." - NAPOLEON HILL
7. Take risks. Show me a billionaire who doesn't take risks and I'll show you someone who takes the risk and makes a huge fortune. Don't be afraid to get your hands dirty. You have less to lose than you think.
8. The golden rule. Treat others as you would like to be treated.
9. Procrastinating is dangerous. Denial of problems only delays suffering and often makes it worse. Do not delay important decisions and plans. Focus primarily on what needs to be done. There is not enough time to do everything, but there is always time to do the most important thing. To get rid of procrastination, we must first understand why we delay.
"POSTPONING IS THE KILLER OF THE OPPORTUNITY." - VICTOR KIAM
10. Don't trade your time for money. Stop being a slave to your money and make money your own slave. Instead of spending your money on unnecessary things, spend it on things that will return you positively. Earn money with cash flow.
11. You don't need to reinvent the wheel. Most people have already faced the problems you face and found solutions for them. Therefore, do not be afraid to be next to the giants who have found solutions to their problems. Copying others is more beneficial and less risky than inventing something new. And it works better.
12. Be social. Never stop working on your ability to connect with people. Be a good listener. Ask more questions. Take care of what others are doing. Nurture every relationship you have created with the people around you.
13. Admit your mistakes. We are all human beings and we can all mess with what we do. The easier you can accept the mistakes you make, the more reliable you will be. There is no shame in not knowing anything.
"A REAL MAN SHOULD BE GREAT TO ACCEPT THEIR ERRORS, SMART ENOUGH TO TAKE A LESSON FROM THEM, AND STRONG TO CORRECT THEM." - JOHN C. MAXWELL
Step 3 - Successful Entrepreneur
This step separates successful entrepreneurs from others. Successful entrepreneurs at this stage are people who believe in what they want to do and know the value of patience.
1. Planning is important. Have a strategy for both your life and your business. Set goals for yourself and regularly remind yourself of those goals with the reason why you want to achieve success. As a leader, you must be an expert in strategy. Failing to plan is to be planned to fail.
2. Patience is very important. Determination and patience create an invisible path for those who give up. So never give up. Usually the winners are those who never give up.
3. Create a value. Money is only an indicator of the value you create for others. So produce more value for people. Understand the opportunity in problem solving. The more complex the problem, the better the solution, and money will follow.
4. Reputation is permanent. Your reputation is one of the most important things you have. While it takes years to build a reputation, it takes seconds to destroy it. So be reliable, ethical and honest in everything you do.
5. Motivate yourself. Be your own cheerleader. The support system you can find within yourself will help you. But to a certain extent. That's why you should motivate yourself more and aim to move forward. There will be many days in your life when there should be no other supportive of you.
6. Focus. Just as Rome was not built in a day, your empire cannot be built in a day. Break down what you have to do and put all your effort into just one task at a time. Multi-tasking is total nonsense. Click to find out how you can focus on the jobs that matter most to you.
“SIMPLE IS MORE DIFFICULT THAN THE COMPLEX. TO SIMPLIFY SOME THINGS IN LIFE, YOU MUST CLEAN YOUR MIND AND WORK HARD FOR IT. At the end of the day, it is worth everything, and you start believing that you will even play the mountains. " - STEVE JOBS
7. Make good habits. Have hobbies and a discipline plan that will be appreciated by everyone.
8. Separate. Find a new way. Try to do something completely different with your competitors who are racing with you. Look for new ideas and look at them like no one else has before. Be unique. Get ideas from industries other than the industry you work in.
9. You are the last to come. Your work team and customers always come before you. If you put yourself first, you will fail.
“THERE IS ONE BOSS. CUSTOMER. BY SPENDING THEIR MONEY ELSEWHERE, EVERYONE IN THE COMPANY CAN EXPOSE FROM WORK. " - SAM WALTON
10. Platinum rule. Treat people as they would like to be treated. Don't just create sympathy, but empathize too. Don't just empathize either; understand them better than they understand themselves.
11. Be honest. Know who you are, accept yourself as you are, and be yourself with all your heart. Do not try to be like someone you are not. You are not fragile or invincible. Get yourself used to the idea that you will be punched. Learn new things from adversity and develop immunity to them.
12. Everything you do is your fault. You are the ruler in your life. Take responsibility for everything you are a part of. Try to understand how you got to that point and think about what else you could do. Regardless, there's one person to blame, yourself. Love to make mistakes. Realize that success is something that happens as the result of a set of mistakes. See failure as an opportunity to learn. Fail often.
"OUR BIGGEST VICTORY IS NOT TO BE FAILED, OUR BIGGEST VICTORY IS TO RISE UP WHEN WE FAIL." –RALPH WALDOE MERSON
13. Don't just focus on money. Imagine and focus on successful results. Concentrate on helping people as much as possible.
14. What is good is good enough anyway. Don't waste your time being a perfectionist. Not every detail has to be perfect. Details should only be good enough to fulfill its purpose.
15. You will give more than you will earn. You will have to give up so many things that you will start thinking about what more can I give. But you will continue to forgo something anyway. Sometimes you will suffer and be beaten. But you will only do this for one purpose. Because your job is your baby. And like a parent, you will love and watch over your job, no matter what it pays.
16. Rules can be broken. The important thing is to be aware of which rules can be broken and which rules are not. There is no point in adhering to the meaningless rules.
"EVERY STILL MAY SET A RULE, AND EVERY STILL FOLLOW THESE RULES IMPOSED BY OTHER STILL." - HENRY DAVID THOREAU
17. Cash money is the kingdom. Nothing is more important than the flow of money in a business. Be just like a fox. Control is important, administration is even more important.
18. Do not overlook the recommendations. While you should always keep your ears open for advice from others, it makes no sense to stick to those advice. Instead of wasting time on secondhand advice that others will give you, rely on your own experiences.
19. Manage your team. Human energy is contagious. So spend your time to be with people who inspire you and challenge you with their ideas. Stay away from people whose only goal is to drag you into a deep well with their negative thoughts. You are the people you spend most of your time with. With this in mind, manage your team accordingly. For more information about this, you can visit our article titled "Building and Managing a Great Team".
20. Love the processes. The process of starting a business is the most fun part. Dedicate yourself to the process itself, not to the awards you get at the end of the process. Enjoy the effort.
21. Take on as much work as you can. Don't be proud of yourself trying to take advantage of the chance you don't deserve. It is your responsibility to use the chance or not.
22. There is no place where there is no policy. Absorb the political people around you and rise through them. Keep up with everyone and benefit from their valuable knowledge. Be thick skinned. Don't take anything personally. Be aware that people's reactions reflect their perspective on life and the way they live life. The reactions have nothing to do with you personally. Learn to be content with being criticized. Add value to yourself from every criticism and be grateful for that value. It is impossible for you to grow without your rivals and enemies.
Step 4 - Serial Entrepreneur
Being a serial entrepreneur is something only good entrepreneurs can do. The following items are important to be a consistently good entrepreneur.
1. Aim to grow your business. Make sure you work in a rapidly growing industry, and you will see that your business will be greatly affected by the development of the industry.
2. Take care to be organized. An organized mind is clean, and a clean mind knows how to move in the right direction. The more organized inside your head, the more you can focus on improving yourself and your business.
3. Be the great person. Quick forget and easy forgive. Forget the charges and give them a chance. Don't be selfish. You will see a lot of benefits from this in your life.
"THE THINGS YOU CAN ACHIEVE WHEN YOU DON'T CARE WHO THE RECOGNIZED PERSON IS GREAT." - HARRY TRUMAN
4. Quality beats quantity. Focus on quality in everything in life. This rule applies everywhere and in everything. Focus on the things that really make a difference.
5. Be a good communicator. Make sure you can give your ideas and thoughts to others so that those around you can understand you better. Communication with language often does not provide the opportunity to communicate fully. It can leave people in suspense. You have to make sure that the people listening to you fully understand you. For this reason, you may need to change the way you speak and the words you choose, depending on the audience you are speaking with. While doing these, be easy to understand and follow.
6. Competition equals validity. Don't be afraid to compete. Competition is a sign of a good market. Good entrepreneurs are confident and beat their competitors in the market race either by crushing or cooperating with them. Just fear markets where there is no movement and competition.
“I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN FACE WITH CHALLENGING CHALLENGES IN MY LIFE. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO IF I WERE NOT STRUGGLE IN MY LIFE. " - WALT DISNEY
7. Do more than you can do yourself. Focus on the next success, not the success you have already achieved. Attachment causes stasis.
8. Increase your strength. Aim to increase your strength rather than strengthen your weaknesses. Be aware of what the strengths of others are and what your own strength is. Use your strength to make the greatest impact possible.
9. Find customers first. Customers are the primary source of cash flow for good business channels. Make sure you find potential customers before spending big money and time on any project.
10. Diversify your life. Diversify your abilities, skills, knowledge and passions. Attend training programs on this.
11. Do not hire immediately, easily fire. Hire the person who fits the synergy, not to fill the void in your team. Include only team A players in your team, ie the top 20%. Quickly get rid of employees who can't easily keep up with your team. Decide who is the right person for your team! People are not your most important gain, the right people are your important gain. People always come first. But if there is a case of execution, the ideas do not matter. Because ideas have no intrinsic value. All value is reserved at execution.
“IDEAS ARE EASY. IT IS THE EXECUTION OF IDEAS THAT HELPS US TO DISTINCT THE SHEEP FROM GOAT. " - SUE GRAFTON
12. Get panic, buy excitement. When people are in a panic, you should turn to the problem and get gold from it. Take advantage of people who are sensitive to community values.
13. Pay well. Give good salaries to your employees that make money. Because bad guys can cost you dearly.
“I AM NOT GIVING A GOOD WAGE BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT OF MONEY; On the contrary, I make a lot of money because I pay a good salary ”- Robert Bosch
14. Produce, do not waste what is. Don't stress yourself out by trying to be more knowledgeable than necessary. Instead, focus on creating something. The key to happiness is in producing something. He is not wasting what is.
15. Guide using examples. Words have little effect on people. So use examples and you'll see that people will soon be on your side when they see your motives and passions. You don't need to "get them to believe" anything. Just tell them how you got to where you are. So they will understand why you are so crazy.
16. There are opportunities everywhere. Try to observe everything. Try to get value from every moment. Try to understand how things work, how people make their decisions, and how groups work. Start thinking about ways you can improve things. Train your subconscious mind to better see the job opportunities around you. Never stop looking for opportunities.
“OPPORTUNITY DOES NOT COME TO YOUR DOOR. IT APPEARS ON YOUR DOOR WHEN YOU KNOW THE DOOR TO THE END. ”- KYLE CHANDLER
18. Arrogance is poison. Get over your ego. There is something you can learn from anyone. Be humble, even if you think you are as perfect as yourself. It's no accident that the most admired people are the most humble. Never brag about yourself. But take care of others and make them feel special.
19. You cannot win the argument without a topic to debate. The key to winning an argument is to avoid having an argument. Even if you are in the right position, you will harm your relationships if there is an argument. There are always better ways to achieve your desired goal.
"PEOPLE'S IDEAS CAN BE CHANGED BY OBSERVING, NOT BY DISCUSSING." - WILL ROGERS
Step 5 - Deity of Entrepreneurship
Below are the items that truly good entrepreneurs have, but not all of them succeed. These items are not necessary to be a successful entrepreneur, but their power to achieve happiness and wealth cannot be ignored.
1. Money has no meaning. It is an illusion that money is "everything", created to use those who do not understand it. Money loses all meaning after earning a few million. It remains only an item. If you stick to what you have, the things you have will begin to own you over time. Wealth is measured by the happiness you have, not your financial situation.
2. Happiness is personal. Your relationship with the world (what you get, how you act, what you do, and what you know) is no more important than your relationship with yourself (how you respond to your own thoughts, feelings, successes and failures).
"THE REAL INTELLIGENTS ARE LEARNED THAT THE BOTTOM LINE DOES NOT HAVE TO BE THE TOP PRIORITY." - WILLIAM ARTHUR WARD
3. Take care of your health. You are not indestructible. If you want to build an empire, exercising and eating well is essential. If you take good care of your body, your body will also take care of you.
4. You are not the only person who has no idea about some things. You may think most people have an opinion on everything, but if you take a closer look at those people, they are actually just as mindless as you. Nobody has an idea. People just like to make things look alright when they're together. In order to protect our mental health, we minimize the chaos in the world in our eyes.
5. Enjoy, have fun. Don't take yourself too seriously. Remind yourself that there are tons of money in the world and that you will only get what you deserve. Restrict the size of your wealth, not the size of your happiness.
6. Everyone wants to achieve the same thing. No matter how diverse cultures there are in the world, if you talk to Italian millionaires, homeless Brazilians, Dutch fishermen and Filipino computer programmers, you will notice something; we are all the same, we are alike. Everyone wants love, security and hope for a better future. The only point we differ from each other is the way we reach these common desires that we want to have. But looking at it, we all have similar simple requests. When you look at the superficial things that separate us from each other, you can associate yourself with all the people in the world at similar points.
"EVERYONE HAS AN INVISIBLE SIGN HANGING ON THE NECK" MAKE ME FEEL IMPORTANT ". NEVER FORGET THIS MESSAGE WHEN WORKING WITH PEOPLE. " - MARY KAYASH
7. Improve yourself faster. Personal development is the result of your experiences in life. Most people leave this to the natural flow of time, but you can speed this process up. Take a considerable amount of time criticizing yourself to speed up this process. Distract yourself. In general, we need external factors to feel uncomfortable. But those who can achieve this without the need for external factors have an unfair advantage. Get rid of the things that keep you where you are. Ask yourself "Why does X make me feel uncomfortable?", "Why do I want to do this?", "Why am I living?", "Do I give my work the attention and attention it needs?" Ask questions like The hardest skill to develop is the ability to be completely honest with yourself and look from different windows.
8. Hold on to your relationships. Respect your family and friends. Nobody has to love or like you. Neither your family nor your siblings, nor your customers, nor your friends, no one! Be happy with the people in your life. Instead of thinking about why people are so different from each other, accept them as they are.
9. Be grateful for everything you have. Do not trust anyone or anything too much. The little things really do matter, don't spoil them. There will always be richer, happier and healthier people around you. When there are people around you who are always better off than you are and when you are not grateful for your own life, just focus on what you have and remember that you should be grateful for them.
10. Do not have expectations. Accept people as they are. Only in this way can you survive without worrying about anything. Accept human nature because you cannot change it.
11. Be generous. Do more for you than people do to you. Offer your experiences to others and don't ask them for anything in return. This platinum rule applies everywhere.
“DO MORE THAN IS NECESSARY. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SOMEONE CONTINUOUSLY ACHIEVING THEIR GOALS AND SOMEONE THAT SPENDING ONLY TO FOLLOW THEIR LIFE AND CAREER? WAY THE EXTRA. " - GARY RYAN BLAIR
12. Always have a third plan. What would happen if everything burns and disappears tomorrow? What would you do?
13. Take a political stance. Pay attention to the political changes in your country. Put aside your own ideas and ideals and see what is happening in your country. How can you take advantage of the opportunities created?
14. Power does not depend on money. Build your reputation, create your own platform, and be a good leader.
15. Move outside of your comfort zone where you feel comfortable. Get out of your comfort zone and stay alone. Only this way you can learn more than you know. You have to push your limits in order to grow. Some things cannot be understood without being experienced. Subject yourself to more difficult conditions every time and discover what you can do.